I just don’t see how someone could really think “I think I’ll run for president today. But I don’t want any votes from gay people, anyone who supports gay people, or anyone that is getting help from the government.”
I just…he’s a mean hearted person and I seriously don’t know what I’m going to do if he wins. I’m not trying to sound like everyone when their candidate is threatened, but I’m probably going to leave the country if I can.
Now leaving because I didn’t get my way but leaving because I genuinely fear what he might do in office. I’m not expecting something like Fallout, but I am expecting something where the government is going to ask us for a lot more money and use it for things that are only going to set us back.
You know, on second thought, I won’t leave the country because someone’s gotta stay and continue to fight for equal rights. If, God forbid, Romney wins, who would back me up to fight for equal rights since there’s nothing the government is going to do about it? Or better yet, who’s cause can I join to aid in this fight?
- linuxthegeek likes this
- constants-and-variables77 reblogged this from doctorbatman
- constants-and-variables77 likes this
- ashknuckle reblogged this from doctorbatman
- artistaespiritu likes this
- beautiful4strangers likes this
- shdyann likes this
- gayaddicted reblogged this from doctorbatman and added:
- the-ever-hypocritical-s-moran reblogged this from doctorbatman
- gayaddicted likes this
- doctorbatman posted this